We respect your right to privacy and at Frank McGowan Ltd we are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. In line with the recent changes in the General data protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25th May we have enhanced our current policy.
Your Personal Data:
- Only collect data that is necessary for the purpose for which it will be used
- Obtain your personal data fairly by giving you notice of its collection and the specific purpose we intend to use it for
- Retain the data for no longer than is necessary
- Keep your data safe and secure
- Provide you with a copy of your personal data if you request it
- Not share your data with any third parties or marketing companies
- Provide an opt out from processing your information after services have been provided and legal requirements are met
- Conform and comply with GDPR
- Obtain details about how your data is processed
- Obtain copies of your personal data that we have stored
- Have your data erased – outside of legal retention requirements
- Obtain your data from Frank McGowan Ltd and have it transmitted to another organisation
- Object to us processing your data in certain circumstances
- Not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address, phone number and home/ delivery address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer offers/ promotions
How we use the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time we would like to send you information about our products and services including special offers, promotions and latest news, and will send you this with your consent. If you buy from us, we may send you information about similar products or services but you can easily avail of our free opt out.
This is the length of time that we will continue to process or store your personal data.
Data about prospective clients: duration of enquiry, then one year in case you come back
Data about clients – the length of your warranty period for the warranty; 7 years for Revenue
Marketing purposes – for as long as you consent to receive marketing information.
VAT exemptions – 7 years for Inland Revenue Commissioners and accounting purposes
Server logs: one year
Frank McGowan Ltd is committed to ensuring that your information is kept safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.